better safe than sorry
Our teachers, guides and coaches are not only trained by the ISA, the International Surfing Association, but also international standard certified surf life savers under continuous training. We make sure you learn surfing in the safest possible environment. Regardless, it is your responsibility to act and behave according to common sense.
- Never dive head first, never fall feet first.
- Whenever you fall, cover your head.
- Fall flat on the back or flat on the belly.
- Wear a helmet when you are a beginner.
- Wear booties when you know you will have to touch the bottom.
- Wear sunscreen and a rash-guard - we are under extreme radiation.
- Don’t hide any hazardous disease just to get wet and risk your life.